Sunday, September 03, 2006

2 Events

Well 2 events are going to happen this week and you can find out what they are on my other blog. Both of them are good but one of them is one I'm looking forward too ( again see my other blog for what this is since I don't feel like writing the same thing over again ). So that's it. I know it's not much but that all I can think of unless you want to hear some more of Satin's stuff. Do you? Well you'll have to post your answer in the comments box. You can type "Yes" or you can type "No" if you don't want to. If you're not sure then you can type "I don't know, because I'm so stupid and my brains are made out of something that came from a frog's ass."

Note: If you type anything else then what's shown above I'll get a large army of Evil Soul Stealing Bunnies to steal your soul and kill you....

No comments: