Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hell In The Morning #2

This was like nothing you could imagine unless you went through it yourself........

The pain......oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh god the pain.....was like nothing you could imagine unless you went through it yourself.....I woke up from a really good sleep with this horrible pain in my stomach.....it was so bad I actually screamed when I went to my mom. She told me to get chocolate milk and so I did it made me feel much better until I was laying back down reading one of my magazines in my room......

BAM!

It hit me again this time worse then before....and it was like that for god knows how long. My mom was with me the whole time when I called her saying "It's back.....the pain is back..." So she got a heating pad and put it on me it didn't help. The pain was so bad I was screaming out loud! And it was so bad it was hard to even breath eventually when I started listening to my walkmen singing and screaming in between verses of my favorite Selena and Jennifer Peña songs the pain slowly started going way after a while...

I thanked God non stop after about another 30 mins or so asking him to never let anything like this happen again. The pain was similar to the pain I had before I had my period when I was at the hospital for 8 days of hell so naturally I thought it was that and that the birth control thingy was at it's end and I needed another one....but strangely NOTHING happened! No period! Well we'll have to wait and see tomorrow.....I just hope that never happens again.

Please God Grant my wish to let nothing like this ever happen again......

I tell you the pain was so bad I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!...