Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Rath Of Satan

My day was going great until Satan killed it. So I have a little message for you:

I hope you burn in hell when you loose control of you "empire".
I hope after the fall of you empire you get to feel the pain that you
cause millions of people to feel. I hope you rot in your fallen powerless
empire and that your powers fall along with it.......

After all of that I hope that God comes down there with his sun and they both whoop your
sorry ass. I hope you feel the pain and scream in agony while I watch and laugh my fucking
ass off. After all a demond like you should suffer what he made people feel right? Of course that
sorry son of a bitch deserves it! LOOK AT WHAT HE'S DONE!

So Satan.....I hope u die a slow and very painful death while I sit and watch you in pain
while I laugh my fucking ass off.......

So what did you think of the second message/wish I wrote for Satan? Bet you loved it didn't you? And that's a good thing. You know why? Because you want the sorry ass to die too! Any way the rest of my day ( after Satan's rath ) went well and I'm calm and happy again. Good Night

P.S. I found some pretty cool scripts today on the web. See my LJ for more details. Thank you! *Bows* :รพ