Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas! I had a blast today! I didn't get the book but that means I'll get it for my b-day or before my b-day from Kerry because she's leaving to go to Germany some time in February. I'm looking forward to having it in my hands! I'm so relaxed and happy today and I got awesome presents from my mi mi too!

This is what I got from my mi mi:

2 remote controll moving TARANTULAS! And each one of their legs moves seperately just like the live ones do!

A 8 language translator!!!!! ( God bless my mom! )

And this is what I got from Lance and Connie:

Mostly clothes and candy

And 1 fuzzy wuzzy purple blanket!

And from one of my neighbors:

A card and $20.00!

First thing you should know is that my older brother's wife ( Connie ) has no clue what my mom and I like and doesn't even bother to find out! But she does know that I like insects and soft things. She sent my mom mostly candy ( what the hell are we going to do with all this candy ). I gave the box of chocolate Truffles she sent me and my mom to one of our neighbors who probably loves them to death! =)

Any way I'm very happy today! And I'm looking forward to my birthday too!

No comments: