Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thoughts

Ok so I've been thinking when is my life going to be more interesting? I have no idea. I suppose if this dozy boring funk that I'm in and the fact that nothing interesting or eventful happened the only things that will be the exciting points of my life will be my b-day, camp, and x-mas. And I don't want that kind of thing to happen.

Even though that I will eventually be in a school ( and I hope it's one where everything goes well and that it'll be happy and peaceful like it was when I was at North Side Center ) I would like to know when I'll be ready to go to school and be around other people. It get's really "lonely" without that kind of thing. And then you have Kerry leaving for Germany ( still don't have a date ) until September and that means ( if I'm not in a school by summer ) what will I do?

I don't want to be stuck inside the house in the summer if by then we haven't found a school yet. I hate being a prisoner in my own house. Anyway that's what was on my mind. It feels kind of like a relief to get that off my chest and into words instead of feelings. Any way I'm going to go take a nap now.

No comments: