Saturday, February 10, 2007

To HELL With Spammers!

You know I really hate it when I check my blogs for comments and I see them and then I find out it's just another bot or a person posting ads that I'm not interested in. Every time I think it just might be some one who has something to say about the post or what happened during my day and then I find out it's a load fucking spam is very disappointing.

I hope you freaking spammers get the
message on this post and the comments
I made after I deleted your "comments"
and don't post anything that isn't relevent
to what the post on the blog is about.

If you still don't get I hope you rot in hell and some how
( if that's even possible ) learn to stop because you're pissing
people ( who aren't interested in what you have to say if it's not
about the post ) off. Go to hell!

No comments: