Thursday, March 01, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!


These are all the goodies I got today:

From My Mom:

The book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! ^^

From Lance and Connie:

Too many bath gells! ^^

Angle earings and a neckless

A fuzzy boa snake! I love these!

A big soft planet ball thingy. My mom told me that next time we have a fight she'll throw it at me!!!! Get ready for World War III! LOL!

From Theresa ( my mom's best friend ):

A huge butterfly magnet

Soap and it smells soooooooo good!

Candy

and a white scarf with sprinkly thingys on it. ^^

Note: These were actually our Christmas gifts but they came on my b-day so YAAAAAAAAY! My mom got things too.

Also my mom told me that tomorrow I'm getting Pizza! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Other Stuff:

I got my first issue of the fish magazine I told you about today!

And another script is on Omniglot! Adunaroth!

No comments: