Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Scared To Go To Sleep

Your answer would be "what!" right? Well I'm going to tell you why. Last night I had a really strange dream that kept changing into more and more bizarre things. The last part is what scared me....... my mom I can't say it. The only way I can say it is that she left......And I'm not talking about walking out of the house..... and what makes it worse is the fact that the dream ( along with the 4 other ones I had only one was pleasant ) is that they're so vivid.....

This one ( at the last part ) scared me. The other 3 were the same thing only this one was drawn out and looooooooooooooooong. I can't tell you what happened because I'll freak....This is the first time in my life that I don't want to get in my bed and that I don't want to rest.....

I'm tired but I don't want to go to sleep. I wanna stay up all night and sit here at my computer looking up things on insects and reading about them and different languages. All these strange and very vivid dreams started when I started taking the new medicine. Gradually the doctor increased the dosage to 4 pills ( don't ask me how much because I don't know ) which is the dosage I was supposed to be taking.

My mom noticed changes in my behaviour including certain problems getting worse and completely out of hand. And the dreams started coming in like crazy only not as vivid and disturbing. But as the dosage of the meds started to increase the dreams became more vivid and more disturbing to the point I was scared to go to sleep a little to the point where I was completely scared to go to sleep.

So I'm not going to sleep tonight you mark my words! I'll do anything to stay awake......anything.....

No comments: