Saturday, September 08, 2007

God Bless The Monarchs!


Do you see this? Do you see this?! This is what I saw today when I went out with Moet! I got to hold it too! My day was awesome. We went to the library and the 99¢ store and I got more glass beads and marbles or what ever you call them. And you can read the rest here. I had a blast and I'll treasure that moment when I saw the Monarch forever. Wish I had a camera because I got soooo close to it I could've kissed it! And it was "friendly" if you know what I mean. It wasn't skittish or anything. When it was flying it was so graceful to watch it. And the fact that I got to hold it was even more amazing. I was actually crying! I mean I've tons of monarchs at camp and they never made me feel the way I did today and I never really got that close to one either. This is something I'll never forget. That monarch was an angel.....literally. εĭз