Monday, October 30, 2006

Kerry Is Coming!

I just got back from the clinic and I got more fuzzy wuzzy bugs! YAAAAAAAAAAY! Then as I told you yesterday Kerry is coming at 5:00pm! I can't wait to see her! Expect and update in the post.

Update: I just got back from going out for the evening with Kerry. It was awesome! I had 2 HUGE slices of pizza and I went to the pet shop to look for glass beads but they didn't have them. So we looked at fish, frogs, geckos, and even turtles!

Then we went to a Native American shop and they had a vase with rocks and beads in it. I asked the guy if I could have them and he told me to go to the 99 cents store ( which was across the street ) and sure enough they had them! Loads in red, see through whitish, and see through metallic purple. I already have the red so I bought the other 2. I bought 2 packs each!

I also bought

2 packs of poker chips ( red, white, blue, green, and yellow )
1 pack of yu-gi-oh cards ( I got some good ones too. I'm ready to kick some butt! )
4 wonderful gell pens ( orange, pink, green, and black )

I love today!

No comments: