Tuesday, January 02, 2007

John Came!

John came today! It was good seeing him again. My mom and his son talked for a good while. He and his son came really early. It was like 9:00am when he came. I was still sleeping in my room! So when I got dressed my mom gave me one of the hair net thingys to put on because my hair was all over the place and she didn't have time to brush it and make it look like it's supposed to look.

Originally he was supposed to have come at 11:00am. Any way today was really relaxing after John and his son left. I sang Como La Flor before going back to sleep. And tomorrow I'm back to my old routine again. I'm not looking forward to it at all. All the life of it had been sucked out. The only thing I'm looking forward to my tutor's arrival will be to hear the news about the kids meeting up once a month and going some place.

I hope they said yes as that's the only thing I care about.

No comments: