Wednesday, March 01, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEE!

Today was awesome!! I got alot of surprises today! Here a list of the things that I got today:

From Lance and Connie:
2 boxes of Chocolate covered Cherries
1 silver snail necklace
1 butterfly necklace
1 pair of butterfly earrings ( that matches the necklace.)
1 hat
1 scarf
1 pair of mittens
1 box of 3 very cute fuzzy wuzzy rings!!!! YAY!!!! ( In 3 different colors, pink, light purple, and green.)
2 very cute orange fuzzy wuzzy balls that light up when you squeeze them! YAY!!!!
1 small pink pillow the says Girls Rule! which is true!
1 pink bracelet with pink beads

Now the biggest surprise of the day is what I got from my mom. It was something (and still is.) that I wanted ever since I saw one:

A KEYBOARD!!!!
THANK YOU GOD AND MIMI FOR ANOTHER ONE OF THE BEST B-DAYS EVER!!

No comments: