Friday, March 10, 2006

Hectic Day

Today was very eventful. Most of the day went pretty well. It was in the afternoon that went bad, really bad. It started with this kid Glen in my class. He started clucking and I told him to stop it but he wouldn't. Desirea asked me if I wanted to go for a walk and I said yes. When we got out into the hallway some one upstairs started clucking and I flipped out. That's when the fucking crises people had to take me into the fucking crises room. It was horrible. Don't want to dwell into it. It'll drive me nuts! Any way the second part to the chaos that happened today was that the bus broke down on the way to the school to take us home! Plus there were also 2 fights as well. So today was very hectic. I also got washed as well. I'll know I'll sleep like a rock tonight and thank the lord it's Friday! :)

No comments: