Monday, March 13, 2006

Staying home today

Today my wonderful Mimi kept me home because of yesterday. Nothing really interesting happened though. I hope I can stay home tomorrow too. Now for what happened on Friday is this: It started out like a normal day at school. Around the afternoon things started to turn nasty. This boy Glen started making noises that drive me up the wall and Desirea asked me if I wanted to take a walk and I said yes. When we got into the hallway someone started clucking and I lost it. I had to be taken by the crises people and put into the fucking crises room, where I was thrown on to the floor and verbally harassed by the none other David! He has the fucking nerves to say that I was crazy! What David needs to do is to mind is fucking business and go to hell and die. I really hate him and guess what? He lies!, He lies! This man needs to get his ass fired and put into a mental institution. The worst of it is not over! The fact of a person like Dave in a school with kids is one of the most terrifying things I can think of. He also has the nerves to say that I need to be in mental institution! THAT FUCKING LITTLE BITCH NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!!!!! I think that the whole thing is messed up, having this crises thing it's not going to change the kids with in the hell hole. To make things worse when I was getting ready to go home the bus was very late. We didn't know why it was soooooooo fucking late. All I wanted to do was to get home. While we were outside a fight had started and we told to go back inside the building. A little while later we were told that the bus broke down in the middle of the highway! They had to call a mechanic to fix the bus and they said it might take 2 hours or more! Thank God it didn't take that long. I got home around 4:00pm! So that day was very hectic. I hope nothing like that ever happens again.

No comments: