Monday, June 05, 2006

New Tutor is coming today!

Well, it's almost time for the tutor to get here. I do hope that everything goes well. I don't know why I'm looking forward to it but anyway at least I'll get some reasonable education for a change. Being home for over 2 months and not getting a proper education is very worry some for me. Because I like to learn but I want to learn in an appropriate setting in a classroom with out any assholes making noise and bothering me every minute of the day. Any way I'll update this post after the tutor leaves.

Update: My mom talked with the tutor ( who is very nice! ) and I also sang Selena Dreaming Of You for her. It was alot of fun to meet her. She said she's coming again next Monday with some stuff to help me with my math. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: