Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Unbelievable

Yesterday was unbelievable both good and bad. Today my hermit crabs finally came and they're sooooooo cute! ♥ I got 4 of them and they all have the same shell but I'll some how figure out how to tell who's who once I've named them. Oh and this is the good and the bad stuff that happened yesterday.

I should warn you that this isn't some thing you want to go through at all....

The Good:

I went to the 99¢ store with Moet and I got a dangly thing with marbles in it. Hope they have more next time I go. It's really pretty! And you can take the marbles out and put different ones in and it's awesome!

I went to our local pet store and got a book on hermit crabs. I'm soooooo happy about that.

We went back to Moet's house to watch a concert and spend some time with her and her brother.

The Bad:

Few hours later while I was at her house I saw 2 blue flashes outside and I got panicky because it had been raining earlier that day and right away I told the everything and I was freaking nervous it wasn't even funny.

So we ran up the steps all the way to my apartment and said good bye and then a few minutes later......I was right and it was fucking hell. Not just becauuse of the TS but because I was practically screaming at my mom out of agony.

I hate it when a good day ends badly and why did it have to end like this?! FUCK YOU GOD!