Saturday, October 20, 2007

You Wanna Know Don't You?.....

Well here is what's been going on lately. As for today I went to the library with Moet and I got to spend the day with her and that was nice. 2 days ago ( the 18th ) was absolute hell because I had yet another MAJOR OCD breakdown and it was hell as I said.

And as I told you my therapist is a jackass. I have a LJ entry about the 18 and a Gaia entry about the 18th as well both set to private FMEO for obvious reasons. And no I'm not going to re-post them here either.

All you need to know about that day was that it was absolute hell. And that's all you need to know. And as for yesterday it was hell too because TS was supposed to happen ( but thank God it didn't ) and I was a nervous wreck all day because I was so sure that it was going to happen.

But like I said it didn't and I'm greatful for that. :)